Consumers are looking to interior fittings in cabinets to add value while maximizing storage and accessibility within the kitchen. Electronic controls enable access to every inch of space no matter how high or low contents may be. Flexible shelving allows for adjustments to continuously be made based on the home owner’s preference and needs in that space for a particular time. Soft-close features are both appealing to the ear and the eye, reducing stress and wear on cabinet finishes. All of these features are becoming more expected and more requested out of consumers who are looking for simple storage solutions that offer minimal fuss and maximum efficiency.
Some of the latest trends in interior fittings and kitchen accessories are:
* Electronically controlled shelving that can be brought forward and down from high cabinets with the push of a button.
* Customized cutlery and silverware storage which allows you the same easy access but minimizes wasted space.
* Spice drawers or classic lazy susans that make aesthetic use of “dead” space.
* More storage products are making use of the elegant soft-close feature.
* Popular finish makeovers range from chrome to wood to glass, with warmer colors like champagne gaining ground.
* Products that promote green living are extremely desirable and can often help ease their cost with energy savings, while still adding the value to your kitchen.
Adding value to your kitchen goes hand in hand with adding convenience to your life. Small interior fittings as well as large scale renovation projects and updating of colors and trims can go a long way. It’s time to restore the kitchen the favorite room in the house once again